Making my own wood frames...

I can't justify spending $100 each on a handmade wood frame from a local boutique shop...so I made my own! I even cut out my own stencil with an exact-o knife (not what I recommend!). Until I found an awesome place online that creates custom stencils! Yippee!

I keep thinking that I'd like to make a calendar with a white board or magnet board inside with one of these beautiful frames around it. Wouldn't that be cute?!

I think I might be the only girl I know that would like one of these for her birthday! :) heehee

2 comments:

  1. LOVE those! I wish I had more time to craft right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are so great!
    from pp- I know...time to make things is so few & far between

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Capture Simplicity
© Copyright 2010. All Rights Reserved.