2010 Boys Soccer Team Photo: Region Champions!


I had the privilege again this year to take the Desert Hills High School Boys Soccer team photo and make the poster above for all of the boys!

We've been to almost every game cheering on the THUNDER!
We won Region and got to play in the finals!
{GOOD JOB BOYS and especially my BABE! You did a great job coaching!}

Unfortunately we lost in the second game of the quarter finals. :(
I must say, I will miss these boys...

But, most of all, I think my little 3 year old soccer player will miss these boys the most. He has been to every practice (that it hasn't been raining) and hangs out with these boys on the side line during the game. He now says, "Pound it" as he holds out his fist to be "pounded" by someone, just like the boys do!
As you can see in this second one that they wanted him to come be in their team picture!
And I must say too, that my little soccer player knows each of these boys' names by heart!
I hope he never forgets how much fun he's had "coaching" this team with his daddy these past two years.

3 comments:

  1. Darling!! I love the little 3-year old in the picture...look how proud he is! Congrats to the Thunder...way to go, guys!
    Great pictures, Chels. You did GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your photo blog....fun! All the buttons, banner you designed, colors, etc =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That one with Lachlan in it is sooo cute! I'm glad he felt like one of the team.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Capture Simplicity
© Copyright 2010. All Rights Reserved.